ATTENTION: NEW HOURS BEGINNING JUNE 27th. Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 4:00P and Friday 8:00AM-1:00PM.

NVHD is offering pediatric COVID-19 booster vaccines during our clinic hours, by appointment only. Call 203-881-3255 x 108.

Access My Immunization Record

Did you know you can get your immunization record through the CT WiZ Public Portal, a free service provided by the Connecticut Department of Public Health Immunization Program?
Patients and legal guardians can access official immunization records for themselves and their children using the CT WiZ Public Portal.
Watch this short video on how to access your minor child’s CT immunization record online:

Go Back