Active Valley CT
Naugatuck Valley Health District is proud to share Active Valley CT, a free public resource for the residents of the Lower Naugatuck Valley to find no-cost and low-cost locations to be physically active. The resource was developed by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Center at Griffin Hospital. PRC recommends adults to get at least 2.5 hours of physical activity each week and even more hours for children.
Use this resource to search for swimming locations, ball fields, playgrounds, and more!
- Find resources based on the type of activity.
- Click on a tab for a type of activity that interests you.
- On the corresponding map, click on an icon representing a resource location to find more information.
- Find other physical activity resources.
- Community parks and recreation departments
- Non-profit organizations
- Senior centers
- Nature and environmental centers
- Non-profits (YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc.)
- Resources from beyond the Valley
- Search resources based on the name.
- If you know the location’s name, click on the magnifying glass icon to find the location and more information about it.
Click here to access Active Valley CT!