Check our calendar under the News & Events tab for clinics and more!
Food Service / Restaurants
Licenses and inspects restaurant, markets, caterers, private clubs, itinerant vendors, school cafeterias, group homes, day care centers, nursing homes and temporary events. Reviews plans for proposed food service establishments.
Temporary Food Service events
Temporary Event season is approaching quickly! At these events many foods are prepared, cooked and served in less than ideal surroundings, therefore this health district takes particular interest in seeing that those who coordinate and operate the food booth(s) are fully aware of food safety issues.
To view the 2016 Temporary Food Service Training presentation: Click here
Forms can be found for these events are on the right side of this page.
- Seasonal Permit 7/2018
- Temporary Food Service Application
- FDA Food Code 2013
- Approved QFO/CFPM Testing Organizations
- Food Service Plan Review Guidelines
- NVHD Food Code 2017
- Itinerant Vendors Push Carts
- Temporary Food Service Guidelines
- Food Service Plan Review rev: 7.1.16
- Request for Ratings Reinspection rev: 7.1.16
- Mobile Kitchens
- State of Connecticut Food Code
- State Code – Itinerant Vendors & Caterers
- FOOD Service Establishment Guidelines (for reopening after power outage)