WE ARE HIRING ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS! Apply today for the positions of per diem sanitarians, full-time sanitarians, and a housing code enforcement officer/sanitarian! Click here for details.
P/T NauVEL Assistant
The Naugatuck Valley Health District is seeking a part-time (15-18 hours per week) Grant Program Assistant to help with the day-to-day operation of the Naugatuck Valley Emends Lead Program (NauVEL). NauVEL is a federally funded lead hazard control program. This is a temporary position reporting to the NauVEL Program Manager.
The Grant Program Assistant Position
The primary responsibility will be to provide administrative and program support to the NauVEL Program Manager and partners.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Client Intake
- Prepare Project Closing and Closeout Documentation
- Answer program questions from clients, partners and contractors
- File Maintenance (paper & electronic)
- Track NauVEL projects and costs by property
- Verify Invoices
- Maintain update reports
- Coordinate Outreach events and materials
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be extremely organized and able to work independently
- Have excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Be an experienced Administrative Assistant – Grant experience preferred
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Naugatuck Valley Health District, 98 Bank Street, Seymour, CT 06483 or email as an attachment to email@example.com
The deadline is 12:00 PM on Friday, October 26, 2018. EOE/AA